3 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

Ngiyabonga Zulu Land




I took a trip two weeks ago to Zulu land in South Africa. It all started weeks ago before I left. I felt what was about to take place with my whole body and it scared me. I accepted my fear and kept going because my excitement, my dedication to change was way bigger than the fear itself. I knew that I would change. I knew that I would do my best to change and I changed. I am not the same person who took that trip two weeks ago. I returned back home as a different woman and I know that things will never be the same. It feels like there's more vivid sparkles coming my way from the universe and I love it!

I am in love! I am in love with that beautiful African landscape , those magnificent Drakensberg mountains which embraced me and supported me throughout my journey. I am in love with those 47 incredible souls who are as committed as me to take a leap into their new realities, people who became family to me. I know that they will always be there with me while universe is revealing all its mysteries and we will walk together with joy and laughter.

This is a tribute to those who held me when I needed most. I love you all and I am grateful for your presence. Ngiyabonga - Thank you.

2 yorum:

  1. Bravo Özgür .. Yaptıklarını heyecanla ve gurur duyarak takip ediyorum .. Işığın ve enerjin daim olsun ..

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Okay'cim cok tesekkurler canim:) Kocaman sariliyorum.

    YanıtlaSil